Take the SIA Door Supervisor course and earn up to £3000 per month working as a Door Supervisor or Corporate Security Guard.
Please note: The offer listed above is only valid for a limited time.
DOOR SUPERVISOR – 4 DAYS TRAINING COURSE
This course enables you to work as a door supervisor and security guard throughout the UK because it is an accredited qualification which has been developed to meet the requirements of the Security Industry Authority (SIA). It allows you to gain the necessary physical skills and techniques required by security staff when on duty. This will consist of comprehensive knowledge of the law and current legal abilities, it is based on the relevant SIA Specifications for Learning and Qualifications and provides the necessary skills and knowledge for those who wish to apply for an SIA licence and work as a Door Supervisor.
Because SIA allowed the level 2 Door supervision course to be completed in just 4 days instead of the 6 days required duration, with an online distance learning element that must completed BEFORE you attend the first day of the course. Once you’ve completed your booking, we will email you all the course materials and resources which you MUST study and complete. You will sit a multiple-choice exam on the first day of your course to evidence the mandatory distance learning you have done.
– Unit 1 Working In The Private Security Industry
– Unit 2 Working As A Door Supervisor
– Unit 3 Conflict Management For The Private Security Industry
– Unit 4 Physical Intervention Skills For The Private Security Industry
The standard price for this course is £279.99. We occasionally offer for £220 and it is now on Sale for £210. – For more details on how long this offer is valid for see above.
Ideal for anyone who wishes to work in the private security industry in the United Kingdom. With the Door Supervisor licence individuals can work in any premises that offer entertainment or alcohol, a few examples are: hotels, nightclubs cinemas, stadiums, pubs etc.
We recommend all our customers to complete the Door Supervisor course over the Security Guarding course, as there is far more demand for Door Supervisors in the UK.
Successful candidates will receive a Level 2 Award In Door Supervision certificate from an awarding body within England and Wales who are currently recognised by Ofqual and Department for Education and Skills.
The course duration is 4 days with mandatory pre-course attendance distance learning.
On the final day of the course, there will be three multiple choice exams and a practical assessment, the multiple-choice question papers will be available for the units specified below:
• Working within the Private Security Industry;
• Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry; and
• Conflict Management within the Private Security Industry.
We understand that examinations can be a daunting prospect, but we assure you there is no need to worry. Everything you need to know for the exam is covered in the Door Supervisor course, and your expert instructor will adequately prepare you for success in the tests.
On Successful completion of the course – you will obtain certificate and you can then apply for the door supervision license and security guarding license.
Security operatives are likely, during their work, to be required to make calls to the emergency services and communicate clearly to resolve conflict. It is therefore essential that security operatives can communicate clearly.
As a guide, learners should, as a minimum, have language skills equivalent to the following:
• a B1 level qualification on the Home Office’s list of recognised English tests and qualifications
• an ESOL qualification at (Level 1) on the Ofqual register taken in England, Wales or Northern Ireland
• an ESOL qualification at Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework level 5 awarded by the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) and taken in Scotland
• Functional Skills Level 1 in English
• SQA Core Skills in Communication at Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework level 5
• Essential Skills Wales Communication Level 1
Required documents (ID, Address)
Each learner’s photograph and formal identification documents are checked and recorded before they are allowed to start the course or sit for any examination/assessment.
• Picture ID: Passport or Driving Licence
• Two proofs of address
• Two passport size photographs
We require to see original forms of identification to verify each candidate, without these documents candidates will not be able to begin training and it will result in the candidate being refused from admission on the course.
|Choose a Date||
28 Oct – 31 Oct 2020, 04 Nov – 07 Oct 2020