Food Safety & Hygiene
Course fee – level 2 food safety and hygiene for catering -£20
– level 2 food safety and hygiene for manufacturing – £20
– level 2 food safety and hygiene for retail – £20
This course is for anyone who works in the food sector either where food is being prepared, cooked or handled. The course is EHO (environmental health officers) approved and meets the legal requirements for most people working in the food industry.
Course content – a self paced online course which consist of;
– an introduction to food safety and hygiene,
– maintenance of personal hygiene
– hygiene related to equipment and premises
– food storage, preservation, preparation, processing and temperature control
– understanding of food law and legislation
– food safety hazards and contamination
Course duration – since there is no deadline for course completion, learners decide at which pace the training goes.