Verifier Award (IQA)
Duration: 90 Hours
With the growth of private training companies, coupled with the governments drive to increase apprenticeships, it is a great time to become an IQA in the Training Sector.
• This is a distance-learning course that can be completed in your own time.
• Realistically you could complete the course in 3-6 months although you will have as much time as you need.
• Assignments will be accessed and submitted via the online learning portal.
• You will receive timely feedback in order to improve your work should you need to.
• After the successful completion of the course you will receive your nationally recognised certificate.
• Personal tutoring and coaching.
• You will need a placement to verify two assessors with two learners each. This can be done remotely and we can provide the learners for you.
The support that is given to students determines the success and quality of a distance learning course. You will be assigned to a personal tutor who is available 24/7 for feedback and to answer any questions that you might have. You will also get career guidance to improve your chances of employment.
Who is this course for?
This is for an experienced assessor or someone looking to practice as an IQA.
Candidates should have a Level 2 In English and Maths.